CAREERS AT WKE
Bridge Engineer (Entry Level)
We are looking for a Bridge Engineer to assist with the design of bridges, retaining walls, wharves, and other miscellaneous structures for large multi-modal transportation projects in southern California. Responsibilities include computer modeling, static and dynamic analysis, and engineering calculations for cast-in-place concrete bridges, precast concrete bridges, and steel truss structures.
– Bachelor of Science in civil/structural engineering field.
– Master’s degree in structural engineering field preferred.
– E.I.T. Registration with the prospect of obtaining a California Professional Engineer registration.
– Familiar with general building and bridge design codes.
– Familiar with Microstation v8i.
– Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office.