WKE got together for a fun night of trivia hosted exclusively for WKE employees. With prizes for each round, the competition level was high. One thing is for sure, we all need to brush up on geography before the next trivia night!
For those that missed out, here are the three questions everyone got right and the three questions that stumped most teams.
Three questions that everyone got right:
- What neurodegenerative disease was first discovered by a French scientist in 1891, but was brought to national attention by a baseball player in 1939?
- ALS (Lou Gehrig disease)
- What rapper made headlines when she threw a shoe at Nicki Minaj at the Harper’s Bazaar New York Fashion Week party?
- Cardi B
- Even though this city is technically in Africa, what is the most populous city of the Arab world? The Arab world is defined as the 22 members states of the Arab League.
- Cairo, Egypt
Three questions that stumped the most teams:
- What is the northernmost NFL franchise?
- Seattle Seahawks
- Identify the language of “Dragostea Din Tea.”
- What Asian capital is the most densely populated city in the world?
- Dhaka, Bangladesh